The Nerve of posting such

  • MacCone Group
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
      Clearly disgudting that a such a message was posted on a family
      orientated site. These weirdos seem to feel that they have rights to
      invade wholesome and family orientated sites with their behavior and
      I for one see this as crude and pervated behavior that should be not
      tolerated at all. Our family list has suffered by those that should
      have stayed in their closet with their brethern of low moral
      standards.I dont care for such behavior and that is my view of these
      sick weirdos. That is my right to state such. This site is no dating
      site but a research site. Take your garbage back into your closet and
      close the door.........
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
        MacCone Group wrote:

        > Clearly disgudting that a such a message was posted on a family
        > orientated site. These weirdos seem to feel that they have rights to
        > invade wholesome and family orientated sites with their behavior and
        > I for one see this as crude and pervated behavior that should be not
        > tolerated at all. Our family list has suffered by those that should
        > have stayed in their closet with their brethern of low moral
        > standards.I dont care for such behavior and that is my view of these
        > sick weirdos. That is my right to state such. This site is no dating
        > site but a research site. Take your garbage back into your closet and
        > close the door.........

        What are you talking about? I have not received any off color messages
        on this list in over two or three months. Some porn sites have found a
        way to subscribe to Yahoo Groups but I think Yahoo has stopped them.

        bob gillis
      • MARY MASON
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
          I have not received anything either. ??

          Mary

          > Clearly disgudting that a such a message was posted on a family
          > orientated site. These weirdos seem to feel that they have rights to
          > invade wholesome and family orientated sites with their behavior and
          > I for one see this as crude and pervated behavior that should be not
          > tolerated at all. Our family list has suffered by those that should
          > have stayed in their closet with their brethern of low moral
          > standards.I dont care for such behavior and that is my view of these
          > sick weirdos. That is my right to state such. This site is no dating
          > site but a research site. Take your garbage back into your closet and
          > close the door.........

          What are you talking about? I have not received any off color messages
          on this list in over two or three months. Some porn sites have found a
          way to subscribe to Yahoo Groups but I think Yahoo has stopped them.

          bob gillis

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to: