Covenanter martyrdom pics?

  • Dan Fraas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      I'm looking for a picture to use on the flyer for our (Presbyterian)
      study on the
      Westminster Confession of Faith. I thought it might be pertinent to
      show how many were tortured and killed for their belief in the truths
      contained in it. I think we need something that will
      really jump out at them. Does anyone have any pics of
      Presbyterian and/or Covenanter martyrdoms? Were there any
      illustrations in the "Scots Worthies" or perhaps "A Hind Let Loose?"
      Scary is good if it scares off the right people.

      thanks,

      Riley