Important News for ScottishWarPrisoners Members

  • onpmfmdb147
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2004
      I was really far into debt.
      Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
      I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
      Untill I found this place.
      http://abcdebt.4ever.cc
      If you are in debt they can help you out.
      Check them out today I did.
      Any information reguarding this can be sent to.
      Rua da Imprense,
      4347, R/C Bloco 1-33
      Maputo, Mozambique
      Thank You
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2004
        I gather that all received this Spam sent to the list. I have seen Spam
        ona couple of other Yahoo Groups. I trust the moderator has reported
        this to Yahoo Groups.

        bob gillis