Cardno connection at the Battle of Worcester

  • June Raw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2004
      Hi everyone
      This is possibly a long shot - but any details would be very much
      appreciated ! I am researching my CARDNO family line and so far have
      managed to trace back to a James Cardno who fought at the Battle of
      Worcester. Rumour has it that he helped Alexander Fraser escape at
      the end of the battle and they both made it back to Fraserburgh,
      Aberdeenshire.I have not been able find any other links - or definate
      proof that this information is 100% correct.I have managed to compile
      large amounts of data from around 1620 to the present day.
      If any one has information on the Cardno line / Cardno folk connected
      to the battle / then I would love to
      hear from them and I am also willing to share my research details if
      anyone is interested.
      Many thanks - June