Scots Regiments at Worcester UK History

  • Co Owner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 4:15 AM
      Here is a Link to the Scots Regiment at Worcester UK 1651
      Battlehttp://www.electricscotland.com/history/articles/worcester.htm
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16 5:32 AM
        Co Owner wrote:

        > Here is a Link to the Scots Regiment at Worcester UK 1651
        > Battlehttp://www.electricscotland.com/history/articles/worcester.htm

        In my browser the right side of the first two paragraphs were hidden by
        frames? of links. By saving and opening in WORD I was able to read.

        Here is part of the paragraph with some corrections:

        "The following List shows the [regiments of] Scots wh[ich] fought at the
        Battle of Worcester, UK on September 3, 1651 [u]nder Leslie for Charles
        I against the forces of Oliver Cromwell. These Regiments came from all
        parts of Scotland and are identified as having been at Worcester.
        Referenced by the Edinburgh Castle Museum as historicaly factual. These
        Regiments represented an army of Scots under David Leslie and
        Keith....."

        Are there any records that show the names of the members of these
        regiments?

        bob gillis
      • Maccone4@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16 9:36 AM
          That is being researched for in Edinbourgh Scotland and as of yet no thing
          being reported