Messages from MSN Customer support

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 6:07 AM
      Every time I send a message to ScottishWar Prisoners I get a return
      message from "MSN Customer Support" <webmaster@...>. the latest one
      had a subject:

      RE: CST154628131ID - Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: Mackhoe on the John
      and Sara.

      Somehow the group must have this address as a member. Would the List
      Moderator/Owner/Administrator please check the address of members and
      remove this address. This is the only YahooGroups list that I get these
      from.