Re: Another research area

  • Gary M. Sinclair//Harwich, Ma. USA
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 1999
      Regarding attachment, there was none that I am aware of. I sometimes get
      that message from other one-list groups I am on. I really don't know what
      to make of the message. Many lists are now set up to strip attachments.
      Maybe it is a reminder.

      My virus check shows clear and it is updated weekly.

      As far as this site is concerned, I get a list of new Scot web sites sent to
      me weekly. Should any others pop up, I will forward them to the list.

      Any List members in New England, Don't forget the New Hampshire Highland
      Games at Loon Mountain 09-16 through 09-19.

      Gary M. Sinclair