Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Digest Number 77

  • Cowen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2003
      Now that you have established for me that the Grampians is a mountain range
      that per my map runs through more than one county or parish I wonder if
      there is information as to what locality the surname of Colquhoun would have
      been found. My own research has been in the Midlothian and Dunbarton area.
      I had not known about the family living in Aberdeen until recently as to why
      I have an interest in finding my ancestor birth place.

      Respectfully,

      Chester H. Cowen
      cowen@...
      "Help me to remember Lord that nothing's
      going to happen today that you and I
      can't handle together."