RE: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Digest Number 77

  • Larry Highman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2003
      Chester has asked:

      > What would have been the "Grampian
      >region" of Aberdeenshire?

      The Grampians are a mountain range in Aberdeenshire.

      Jan Highman
      Your Medieval Merchants
      http://www.galaxymall.com/product/tents
      http://www.galaxymall.com/books/medieval

      Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.
    • Cowen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2003
        Now that you have established for me that the Grampians is a mountain range
        that per my map runs through more than one county or parish I wonder if
        there is information as to what locality the surname of Colquhoun would have
        been found. My own research has been in the Midlothian and Dunbarton area.
        I had not known about the family living in Aberdeen until recently as to why
        I have an interest in finding my ancestor birth place.

        Respectfully,

        Chester H. Cowen
        cowen@...
        "Help me to remember Lord that nothing's
        going to happen today that you and I
        can't handle together."
        : The Grampians are a mountain range in Aberdeenshire.
        :
        : Jan Highman
        : Your Medieval Merchants
        : http://www.galaxymall.com/product/tents
        : http://www.galaxymall.com/books/medieval
        :
        : Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.
        : http://special.msn.com/home/warmhome.armx
        :
        :
        :