Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Earl of Derby Question

  • Cowen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2003
      Since you were so kind to provide me with valued information I have posted
      the following to the yahoo group: What would have been the "Grampian
      region" of Aberdeenshire?

      Respectfully,

      Chester H. Cowen
      cowen@...
      "We have this moment to hold in our hands,
      to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand....
      yesterday is gone....and tomorrow may never come...
      but we have this moment ...Today!"