Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Earl of Derby Question

  • Cowen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2003
      Thank you Diane,

      Would you also know if the Earl of Derby may have come from Aberdeen?
      Another bit of information has brought the area of Aberdeenshire as a
      possibility of where the men may have originated.

      Chester...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2003
        Since you were so kind to provide me with valued information I have posted
        the following to the yahoo group: What would have been the "Grampian
        region" of Aberdeenshire?

        Respectfully,

        Chester H. Cowen
        cowen@...
        "We have this moment to hold in our hands,
        to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand....
        yesterday is gone....and tomorrow may never come...
        but we have this moment ...Today!"