James Mackall (McCall)

  • tmontew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2003
      Hello everyone and special thanks to Bill for starting this group.
      I am descended from James Mackall who was indentured at the
      Braintree works (branch of Saugus). His descendants settled in CT
      and spread from there. If anyone else is following this family,
      there is a book "Capt. John McCall: His Ancestors and Descendants",
      by Clare M. McCall, published in 1985. You can obtain a copy
      through NEHGS in Boston, the publisher.

      I would be especially glad to hear from other Mackall descendants!

      Best regards,

      Terry