Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Neile Mackhone

  • Tom Cone
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2003
      > A DNA project among a number of Cone males completed
      > several years ago
      > determined that there was no common progenitor for
      > Daniel Cone of Connecticut and
      > the several Southern lines.

      I've heard about that test. While my knowledge of
      genetic biology is limited, it couldn't possibly be
      wholely accurate. At some point in the past that
      would break down.

      Wait... I heard about a test regarding some of the
      North Carolina Cones, which would only help support
      the idea that Daniel and Neile could've been brothers.

      If you have further information, let me know.

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree