Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Another Cone descendant

  • MARY MASON
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2003
      Hello Jan,

      Very nice to hear from another Daniel descendent. I do hope your brothers house and property will be spared.

      Mary Mason
      Anderson,SC

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2003
        --- Larry Highman <medievaltents@...> wrote:
        > I am descended from Daniel of Haddam. Our family
        > oral history is that he
        > was taken prisoner at Dunbar, but I wonder if it
        > could have been Worcester.

        It was my impression that those on the John and Sarah,
        or the Unity, were captured at Worcester. I'd never
        heard of Dunbar. I'll check it out and see what I can
        come up with. Then we can compare notes.