Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Hello

  • Tom Cone
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
      --- MARY MASON <mmason50@...> wrote:
      > I read also. My line has hit a dead end for now. I'm
      > a Daniel descendent too. My Daniel married Mehitable
      > Spencer and was a founder of Haddam, Conn.

      I'm a Niel descendent, but we have probably hit the
      same wall (going back before the battle of
      Worcester?).

      > I have a cousin Tom Cone that lives in Ind. Where
      > are you, if I may ask??????

      In Colorado. The "Sweetheart City" - Loveland. This
      side of the family has fallen apart as far as
      communication goes. I'd be surprised if anyone here
      knew of me.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
        Hello,I'm from NH.My father is from ME and so is the
        rest of my Grays.