Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Hello

  • MARY MASON
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
      I read also. My line has hit a dead end for now. I'm a Daniel descendent too. My Daniel married Mehitable Spencer and was a founder of Haddam, Conn.

      I have a cousin Tom Cone that lives in Ind. Where are you, if I may ask??????

      Mary Mason

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
        --- MARY MASON <mmason50@...> wrote:
        > I read also. My line has hit a dead end for now. I'm
        > a Daniel descendent too. My Daniel married Mehitable
        > Spencer and was a founder of Haddam, Conn.

        I'm a Niel descendent, but we have probably hit the
        same wall (going back before the battle of
        Worcester?).

        > I have a cousin Tom Cone that lives in Ind. Where
        > are you, if I may ask??????

        In Colorado. The "Sweetheart City" - Loveland. This
        side of the family has fallen apart as far as
        communication goes. I'd be surprised if anyone here
        knew of me.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
          Hello,I'm from NH.My father is from ME and so is the
          rest of my Grays.