Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Hello

  • Tom Cone
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2003
      --- graysnh <graysnh@...> wrote:
      > Just wondering if anyone is reading these messages
      > or researching
      > their history?

      I read, but am generally busy. Interested in Cone's
      taken from the battle of Worcester (might've been
      mccone, Mackhoe, or a wide variety of spellings) and
      deposited in Gravesham prison. Later went to U.S.
      Daniel, Niel(sp?), and one other (brothers).

    • MARY MASON
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
        I read also. My line has hit a dead end for now. I'm a Daniel descendent too. My Daniel married Mehitable Spencer and was a founder of Haddam, Conn.

        I have a cousin Tom Cone that lives in Ind. Where are you, if I may ask??????

        Mary Mason

        > Just wondering if anyone is reading these messages
        > or researching
        > their history?

        I read, but am generally busy. Interested in Cone's
        taken from the battle of Worcester (might've been
        mccone, Mackhoe, or a wide variety of spellings) and
        deposited in Gravesham prison. Later went to U.S.
        Daniel, Niel(sp?), and one other (brothers).

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Tom Cone
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
          --- MARY MASON <mmason50@...> wrote:
          > I read also. My line has hit a dead end for now. I'm
          > a Daniel descendent too. My Daniel married Mehitable
          > Spencer and was a founder of Haddam, Conn.

          I'm a Niel descendent, but we have probably hit the
          same wall (going back before the battle of
          Worcester?).

          > I have a cousin Tom Cone that lives in Ind. Where
          > are you, if I may ask??????

          In Colorado. The "Sweetheart City" - Loveland. This
          side of the family has fallen apart as far as
          communication goes. I'd be surprised if anyone here
          knew of me.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
            Hello,I'm from NH.My father is from ME and so is the
            rest of my Grays.