Hello

  • graysnh
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2003
      Just wondering if anyone is reading these messages or researching
      their history?
    • Tom Cone
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2003
        --- graysnh <graysnh@...> wrote:
        > Just wondering if anyone is reading these messages
        > or researching
        > their history?

        I read, but am generally busy. Interested in Cone's
        taken from the battle of Worcester (might've been
        mccone, Mackhoe, or a wide variety of spellings) and
        deposited in Gravesham prison. Later went to U.S.
        Daniel, Niel(sp?), and one other (brothers).

      • MARY MASON
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
          I read also. My line has hit a dead end for now. I'm a Daniel descendent too. My Daniel married Mehitable Spencer and was a founder of Haddam, Conn.

          I have a cousin Tom Cone that lives in Ind. Where are you, if I may ask??????

          Mary Mason

          > Just wondering if anyone is reading these messages
          > or researching
          > their history?

          I read, but am generally busy. Interested in Cone's
          taken from the battle of Worcester (might've been
          mccone, Mackhoe, or a wide variety of spellings) and
          deposited in Gravesham prison. Later went to U.S.
          Daniel, Niel(sp?), and one other (brothers).

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Tom Cone
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
            --- MARY MASON <mmason50@...> wrote:
            > I read also. My line has hit a dead end for now. I'm
            > a Daniel descendent too. My Daniel married Mehitable
            > Spencer and was a founder of Haddam, Conn.

            I'm a Niel descendent, but we have probably hit the
            same wall (going back before the battle of
            Worcester?).

            > I have a cousin Tom Cone that lives in Ind. Where
            > are you, if I may ask??????

            In Colorado. The "Sweetheart City" - Loveland. This
            side of the family has fallen apart as far as
            communication goes. I'd be surprised if anyone here
            knew of me.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
              Hello,I'm from NH.My father is from ME and so is the
              rest of my Grays.