John and Sarah List

  • JennyCone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2003
      Clif, I think your list is actually that of the Unity which transported the
      few prisoners who survived the Battle of Dunbar and the awful conditions in
      Durham before being sent to America. A list of the John and Sarah prisoners from
      the Battle of Worcester can be found at the following site. I am researching
      Neile MACKHONE whose name appears on the Worcester list. A man of that name
      appears in later records in Isle of Wight Co., VA.

      <A HREF="http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/nh/strafford/history/scotchprisonrs.txt">Click here:
      http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/nh/strafford/history/scotchprisonrs.txt</A>

      You can read a short address for the commemoration of the 350th Anniversary
      of the Battle of Dunbar delivered at the Saugus Iron Works at <
      http://www.tarasthistle.org/dunbar.html>

      Jennifer Cone