Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Battle of Worcester, 03 September 1651...

  • Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2003
      I am also looking for family lines of that era. I do
      know that a lot of the men came to america. That they
      were given land grants in loo of pay. That's how most
      of the east was settled by Tories. I will get back to
      you soon, have a lot going on right now.
      Gloria roseglry@... new address I use both.

      =====
      I expect to pass through this world but once,
      Any good therefore, that I can do,
      Or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature,
      Let me do it now, Let me not defer, nor neglect it,
      For I shall not pass this way again.

      This saying was carried, and practiced by my mother for many of her 94 yrs. May I do the same.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com