The regiments of the Battle of Worcester UK

  • Co Owner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2003
      I so discovered the actual regiments ot the Battle of Worcester UK at
      a site on the internet. Also I understand the information is so
      recorded at the Edinburgh Muesuem. My attempt to access these records
      by assitance from an author that writes Scotch History and the Owner
      of Electric Scotland has not yet had any results. But I am hopeful
      that such wiil occur in time. But if it helps any one here is the
      Electric Scotland site where the Regimnets are listed. I take note in
      the gravediggers reference to towns in Scotalnd. This should get one
      there and it is::::::::::::

      http://www.electricscotland.com/history/articles/worcester.htm