Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Coming On Board

  • Rose
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
      to moderater:
      I realize that you are discussing a different family
      line, but I am searching for a family line of
      ROSEBERRY.
      The family is from Scotland, and England. They came to
      the America's in the early 1700's. If you can find any
      information regarding this family line, I would
      appreciate any thing that you may have.
      Thank you, Gloria Roseberry gypsy95@...

      http://sbc.yahoo.com