Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Coming On Board

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2003
      ConeModerator23@... wrote:

      snip

      After replying I looked at the group archives and found a large number
      of messages about Neile McCone.

      bob gillis
    • Rose
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
        to moderater:
        I realize that you are discussing a different family
        line, but I am searching for a family line of
        ROSEBERRY.
        The family is from Scotland, and England. They came to
        the America's in the early 1700's. If you can find any
        information regarding this family line, I would
        appreciate any thing that you may have.
        Thank you, Gloria Roseberry gypsy95@...

        http://sbc.yahoo.com