Re: CST120615176ID - Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Coming On Board]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2003
      Second try.

      I received this copied message for the second time, AFAICR, after
      posting or replying to a message in this group. The message came from
      "MSN Customer Support" <webmaster@...>

      >Thank you for your e-mail message to MSN webmaster. We would like to assist you with your question and request you go to the appropriate link below for the product you are inquiring about. The link will take you directly to that product’s online help with instructions on how you may contact us directly. This will provide you the timeliest response. >

      I can't find out how to contact the group owner. Group owner do you
      have a subscriber on MSN that may be bouncing. Does anyone know how to
      contact the group owner? There is nothing in help. On rootsweb it is
      easy.