Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Georg Tempeny circa 1684

  • Gardengrandma777@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Oh my gosh. There is a woman who wrote a book with all the covenantors
      names. I cannot think of it right now and we are in the middle of a move.
      Don't know if I can find it. Things packed. Please keep my address. I will
      save yours. If I can find the information on the book I will post it for
      you. Betty