Georg Tempeny circa 1684

  • Ian Tempany <junglecoast@yahoo.com.au>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
      Does anyone know where I can get information on a suspected
      Covenanter ancestor who was listed on a testimony of john Stillie in
      the farm of Whithill stating that Georg Tempeny, fugitive and his
      wife keeps not the church.

      regards
      Ian Tempany
      Australia
    • Gardengrandma777@wmconnect.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 12:46 AM
        Oh my gosh. There is a woman who wrote a book with all the covenantors
        names. I cannot think of it right now and we are in the middle of a move.
        Don't know if I can find it. Things packed. Please keep my address. I will
        save yours. If I can find the information on the book I will post it for
        you. Betty