Unsubscribe please

  • Digital Scotland
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: cwrichmond [mailto:cwrichmond@...]
      Sent: 11 September 2002 15:41
      To: ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Daniel STEWART

      The Stewart names in the booklet "Scotch Prisoners Deported to New
      England by Cromwell, 1651-52: From the Battles of Dunbar and Worcester"
      include as passengers on the John and Sarah:

      Austin Stewart, Charles Stewart, Neile Stewart, Robert Stewart, and
      William Stewart.

      John Stewart is listed with the "Names of the Scotchmen remaining at the
      (Saugus) Iron works in Lynn, Massachusetts.

      Lucille Richmond