Neile Mackone

  • JennyCone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 1999
      Hello Jan and Other Listers,
      I am very interested in Neile Mackone listed among the prisoners from the Battle of Worcester aboard the "John and Sarah" bound for New England in late 1651. A man of this name is in Isle of Wight, VA by 1680, and I have wondered if there is a connection.
      Jan, are you a member of the Cone Research Group? A number of Daniel's line are part of this group.
      Jennifer
    • CT000001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2000
        --- In ScottishWarPrisoners@egroups.com, JennyCone@a... wrote:
        > Hello Jan and Other Listers,
        > I am very interested in Neile Mackone listed among the prisoners
        from the Battle of Worcester aboard the "John and Sarah" bound for
        New England in late 1651. A man of this name is in Isle of Wight, VA
        by 1680, and I have wondered if there is a connection.
        > Jan, are you a member of the Cone Research Group? A number of
        Daniel's line are part of this group.
        > Jennifer

        How can i get on the Daniel list? I am a direct descendent of
        Daniel "Mackhoe" Cone of E Haddam, CT via Edinburgh.

        Laura Larsen
        Ct000001@...