What Ship

  • bloodtrail44
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2002
      Has anyone come accross the name of Jams MacWithey or Mackorwithey?
      Many of us know that he fought at Dunbar and then captured. We also
      know that he came to Massachusetts what we do not know is what boat.
      If anyone can help many thanks.
    • strekoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2002
        --- In ScottishWarPrisoners@y..., "bloodtrail44" <bloodtrail44@y...>
        wrote:
        > Has anyone come accross the name of Jams MacWithey or Mackorwithey?
        > Many of us know that he fought at Dunbar and then captured. We
        also
        > know that he came to Massachusetts what we do not know is what
        boat.
        > If anyone can help many thanks.

        Hi everyone! I am new to this site and I am also a descendant of
        Daniel Davison Sr. the Scottish prisoner taken at Dunbar.I wanted to
        let you all know that the passenger list for the John & Sara is at
        the link below.

        http://englishamerica.home.att.net/