Re: Responding to messages

  • Dale E Leathead
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2002
      Why does h.m.metheny@... make this suggestion? A response to an
      individual question may very well be of interest to a wider
      audience--perhaps not to all, but to some. I think responses should go
      to all. That's the point of this sort of "group." What do you think?

      On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:12:13 -0400 "Heather M. Metheny"
      <h.m.metheny@...> writes:
      > Hi all - Please - when you respond to someone's message, please make
      > sure
      > your response goes to that person, not to the entire list - THANKS

    • cwrichmond
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2002
        I agree, wholeheartedly. We are ALL interested.

        Lucille Richmond

        <h.m.metheny@...> writes:
        > Hi all - Please - when you respond to someone's message, please make
        > sure
        > your response goes to that person, not to the entire list - THANKS

        ---
      • VerbumDei@att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
          That IS why we're all here. As anyone doing this work
          knows, progress is often the result of very small,
          usually obscure connections. Every question and
          answer are potentially helpful. If anyone doesn't want
          to leaf through the messages, they should drop from
          the list.

          Mark S. Gordon