Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: The book Lucille has spoken of many times...

  • cwrichmond
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 9 6:55 AM
      dunbarbill:

      Could you supply the url for this monument page? I haven't seen it myself.

      Lucille Richmond

        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 11 12:29 AM
          The easiest way to locate the site is to search for Battle of Dunbar
          Monument. This will bring you to the town of Dunbar home page,
          photographs. The url request from someone could take much longer. If
          you do not use it I would suggest that you download the Goggle
          search engine for your web browser. It is very fast and accurate in
          it searches and a breeze to use.

          The url for Dunbar is http://www.dunbar.org.uk/gallery.htm

          Enjoy the site, Lucille.