Lost battle at Dunbar

  • bloodtrail44
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 3:54 PM
      This is my refrence to family who came here to America by way of
      indentured servanthood.
      Many of my very distant families are strugling as to what ship and
      where landed.
      I feel my ancestor may have served in the battle of Worcester as well.
      What ancestor?
      James MacWithey who changed his name to Mackorwithey and many other
      varritions in its' spelling as well.

      Question? where these men forced to fight in the Worcester battle?
      for whom and against whom, countrymen perhaps? Insight please.

      cliff