John Browne on John and Sara 1651/2

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2002
      My ancestor John Browne came to Boston on the John and Sara arriving in
      May 1652. In 1655 he married Esther Makepeace, daughter of a fairly
      prosperous landowner in Boston and Dorchester, and owned land in
      Cambridge before he moved to Marlborough about 1663.

      Since he married well in 3 years after arriving, I think he had paid off
      his indenture by then and was not a poor Scottish crofter but someone of
      substance.

      Is there any way to find out about the supported of Charles II who
      fought with him at Worcester.