Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: The book Lucille has spoken of many times...

  • Larry Highman
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 18, 2001
      hmmm, I wonder Would be my luck, actually.
      Jan

    • cwrichmond
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 9, 2002
        dunbarbill:

        Could you supply the url for this monument page? I haven't seen it myself.

        Lucille Richmond

          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 11, 2002
            The easiest way to locate the site is to search for Battle of Dunbar
            Monument. This will bring you to the town of Dunbar home page,
            photographs. The url request from someone could take much longer. If
            you do not use it I would suggest that you download the Goggle
            search engine for your web browser. It is very fast and accurate in
            it searches and a breeze to use.

            The url for Dunbar is http://www.dunbar.org.uk/gallery.htm

            Enjoy the site, Lucille.