      From: "Larry Highman" <medievaltents@...>
      To: <ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 6:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: The book Lucille has spoken of many
      times...

      Hi,
      Is there a Daniel Cone or Dawniel Mac Hoe is the book? Does it list
      prisoners from the Battle of Worchester as well as the Battle of Dunbar?Our
      family legend is that Daniel Cone was taken at Dunbar. There is a Daniel
      Mac Hoe listed on the John and Sara passenger list, but these were prisoners
      taken at Worchester. He showed up in Haddam Connecticut in 1652 or so.
      Jan Highman

      Jan and Larry Highman
      Your Medieval Merchants http://www.galaxymall.com/product/tents
      http://www.galaxymall.com/household/lanterns