61The book Lucille has spoken of many times...

  • Chester H. Cowen
    Jan 21, 2001
      Dear Lucille and group,

      Lucille state the book tells of the hardships the men went through
      after the Battle at Dundee & Worcester but as she stated it does not
      give any indication of where the men were born in Scotland.

      I wonder if anyone knows if there are any muster rolls for the men
      who went to fight for their country of Scotland? A sad state if no
      one cared to keep some type of military record on the men they sent
      to war!

      I have to believe that somewhere, somehow or someplace the list
      exists for our benefit.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic