60Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Ship: Unity...

  • cowen
    Dec 14, 2000
      My dear Luis,

      It is my pleasure to receive this message from you who resides in
      Argentina. I would hope you find the time to tell me something about your
      country!

      No, I do not live in Scotland! I was born in Rochester, Massachusetts
      and have lived in Florida since 1952 minus a few years in New Orleans,
      Louisiana. I know you are having your summer weather now and we are still
      enjoying the summer season although we did have the temperature at 22
      degrees last week.

      Luis, although I am not connected to the Scotland Gen Web it might be a
      way for you to learn about your surname and as to whether or not it is of
      Scotland. The fact you indicate Mac prior to Magalow gives me the feeling
      you may be right but if you do not have success on Gen Web then let me know
      and I will try to give you some other ideas!

      Respectfully,
      Chester H. Cowen {Cowing} de Colquhoun...
      Hernando, Citrus, Florida...
      cowen@...