595Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Getting rid of spam messages to this group

    Aug 2, 2007
      Richard,
      I am looking for information on Robert Abernathy, who
      was in the Battle of Dunbar and the Battle of
      Worcester, and came ot Virginia as an Indentured
      Servant after being taken as a prisoner of war. I
      think he came into Jamestown. Any suggestions?-Thank
      you, and I'm not starting hte new group, but I think
      someone else here is!-Ericka

      http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic