239Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Scots Regiments at Worcester UK History

    May 16, 2004
      Co Owner wrote:

      > Here is a Link to the Scots Regiment at Worcester UK 1651
      > Battlehttp://www.electricscotland.com/history/articles/worcester.htm

      In my browser the right side of the first two paragraphs were hidden by
      frames? of links. By saving and opening in WORD I was able to read.

      Here is part of the paragraph with some corrections:

      "The following List shows the [regiments of] Scots wh[ich] fought at the
      Battle of Worcester, UK on September 3, 1651 [u]nder Leslie for Charles
      I against the forces of Oliver Cromwell. These Regiments came from all
      parts of Scotland and are identified as having been at Worcester.
      Referenced by the Edinburgh Castle Museum as historicaly factual. These
      Regiments represented an army of Scots under David Leslie and
      Keith....."

      Are there any records that show the names of the members of these
      regiments?