Hi Folks, Every year from late October into November it has become an after-supper ritual for me to go out into our wood with a headlamproy589777
I was also very sad to hear that John had died. I probably only met him handful of times but we corresponded via email about unusual records, my annualmartin.culshaw
There is another ob itu ary - with more focus on John 's Natural History interests - to be published in the forthcoming Glasgow Naturalist; I expect it will email@example.com
Ayrshire, Inverclyde, Dumfries and Galloway, Borders, Glasgow, Renfrewshire, Dunbartonshire, Argyll, Stirlingshire, Lanarkshire, Lothian, Fife, Tayside, Easter Ross, Wester Ross, Highlands, Islands, Shetland, Orkney, Moray, Edinburgh, Perthshire, Dundee, Aberdeen, Inverness, Black Isle, Bute, Arran
- May 2, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.