Re: Motor for ERIII

  • glivick@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 31, 2013
      Does it come with the controller? :-)

      --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, Lord Hotwing <lordhotwing@...> wrote:

      > I will sell you a whole parts robot for 100 plus shipping. At least 2 of the motors have striped gear heads
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Mar 17, 2013, at 3:19 PM, Riley Ott <rileyott@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Can any of you steer me to a place to buy a gripper motor for my ERIII?
      > > Thanks
      > > Riley

    • Lord Hotwing
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 31, 2013
        It does for you Garry.  :0

        Hey I have that pendant with the bad keypad if you want it.

        Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 9:34 PM
        Subject: [ScorbotUserGroup] Re: Motor for ERIII

        --- In mailto:ScorbotUserGroup%40yahoogroups.com, Lord Hotwing <lordhotwing@...> wrote:

        > I will sell you a
        whole parts robot for 100 plus shipping. At least 2 of the motors have striped gear heads

        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Mar 17,
        2013, at 3:19 PM, Riley Ott <rileyott@...> wrote:

        Can any of you steer me to a place to buy a gripper motor for my ERIII?
        > > Thanks
        > > Riley

      • glivick
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1 2:28 PM
          Cool.  SOLD!  Now just have to figure out when to come down and pick it up....  Thanks to one of the other members, I have a draft of a C program that will run the robot from a modern computer running Win7.

          Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 9:34 PM

          Does it come with the controller? :-)

          --- In mailto:ScorbotUserGroup%40yahoogroups.com, Lord Hotwing <lordhotwing@...> wrote:

          > I will sell you a whole parts robot for 100 plus shipping. At least 2 of the motors have striped gear heads
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Mar 17, 2013, at 3:19 PM, Riley Ott <rileyott@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Can any of you steer me to a place to buy a gripper motor for my ERIII?
          > > Thanks
          > > Riley

        • amar
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3 11:22 PM
            Hi Glivick,

            Is that me who told how to make the robot work via Win7? Can I have your C program draft please?

            Amar.

            --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, glivick <glivick@...> wrote:

            > Cool. SOLD! Now just have to figure out when to come down and pick it
            > up.... Thanks to one of the other members, I have a draft of a C
            > program that will run the robot from a modern computer running Win7.
            >

            > On 3/31/2013 10:16 PM, Lord Hotwing wrote:
            > >
            > > It does for you Garry. :0
            > > Hey I have that pendant with the bad keypad if you want it.

          • Dirk Conner
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 4 5:42 AM

              I am also interested in the C program draft.  My students and I are trying to resurrect our Scorbot ERIII.

              Dirk Conner

              Wapsie Valley High School

              Industrial Tech. Instructor

              connerd@...

              Is that me who told how to make the robot work via Win7? Can I have your C program draft please?

              Amar.

              --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, glivick <glivick@...> wrote:

              > Cool. SOLD! Now just have to figure out when to come down and pick it
              > up.... Thanks to one of the other members, I have a draft of a C
              > program that will run the robot from a modern computer running Win7.
              >

              > On 3/31/2013 10:16 PM, Lord Hotwing wrote:
              > >
              > > It does for you Garry. :0
              > > Hey I have that pendant with the bad keypad if you want it.

            • Don Domes
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 4 6:27 AM

                I am also interested for my students at my high school.   Please post to a shared location and advise us.

                Don D.

                Is that me who told how to make the robot work via Win7? Can I have your C program draft please?

                Amar.

                --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, glivick <glivick@...> wrote:

                > Cool. SOLD! Now just have to figure out when to come down and pick it
                > up.... Thanks to one of the other members, I have a draft of a C
                > program that will run the robot from a modern computer running Win7.
                >

                > On 3/31/2013 10:16 PM, Lord Hotwing wrote:
                > >
                > > It does for you Garry. :0
                > > Hey I have that pendant with the bad keypad if you want it.

              • glivick
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 10 11:03 AM
                  Anyone who wants a copy of the C++ program written by Alex Brown, please send me a PM to glivick@....  It will come as a .zip file.

                  Alex wrote it to run an ER III.  As Alex makes clear, and I pass along, you are at your own risk running this.  Also be aware that it doesn't completely work yet, so there will be additional changes you will likely need to make.  On the bright side, it is a console program, and has a sln file with it that runs on the free Microsoft Visual Studio suite.

                  Thanks,

                  Gary Livick

                  On 4/3/2013 11:22 PM, amar wrote:

                  Hi Glivick,

                  Is that me who told how to make the robot work via Win7? Can I have your C program draft please?

                  Amar.

                  --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, glivick <glivick@...> wrote:

                  > Cool. SOLD! Now just have to figure out when to come down and pick it
                  > up.... Thanks to one of the other members, I have a draft of a C
                  > program that will run the robot from a modern computer running Win7.
                  >

                  > On 3/31/2013 10:16 PM, Lord Hotwing wrote:
                  > >
                  > > It does for you Garry. :0
                  > > Hey I have that pendant with the bad keypad if you want it.

                • Johann Bothma
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 10 11:48 AM
                    Thanks a million.

                    Regards
                    Johann

                    On 4/3/2013 11:22 PM, amar wrote:

                    Hi Glivick,

                    Is that me who told how to make the robot work via Win7? Can I have your C program draft please?

                    Amar.

                    --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, glivick <glivick@...> wrote:

                    > Cool. SOLD! Now just have to figure out when to come down and pick it
                    > up.... Thanks to one of the other members, I have a draft of a C
                    > program that will run the robot from a modern computer running Win7.
                    >

                    > On 3/31/2013 10:16 PM, Lord Hotwing wrote:
                    > >
                    > > It does for you Garry. :0
                    > > Hey I have that pendant with the bad keypad if you want it.

                  • lord_of_the_moon
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 10 12:42 PM
                      PM sent. Thanks for this.

                      --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, glivick <glivick@...> wrote:

                      > Anyone who wants a copy of the C++ program written by Alex Brown, please
                      > send me a PM to glivick@... It will come as a .zip file.
                      >
                      > Alex wrote it to run an ER III. As Alex makes clear, and I pass along,
                      > you are at your own risk running this. Also be aware that it doesn't
                      > completely work yet, so there will be additional changes you will likely
                      > need to make. On the bright side, it is a console program, and has a
                      > sln file with it that runs on the free Microsoft Visual Studio suite.
                      >
                      > Thanks,
                      >
                      > Gary Livick
                      >

                      > On 4/3/2013 11:22 PM, amar wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi Glivick,
                      > >
                      > > Is that me who told how to make the robot work via Win7? Can I have
                      > > your C program draft please?
                      > >
                      > > Amar.
                      > >
                      > > --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com
                      > > <mailto:ScorbotUserGroup%40yahoogroups.com>, glivick <glivick@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Cool. SOLD! Now just have to figure out when to come down and pick it
                      > > > up.... Thanks to one of the other members, I have a draft of a C
                      > > > program that will run the robot from a modern computer running Win7.

                    • zoc3hotmail
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 12 11:14 AM
                        I would like a copy of the program as well. Can you post here in the files upload section? Thanks, Chris

                        --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "lord_of_the_moon" <kcriqui@...> wrote:

                        > PM sent. Thanks for this.
                        >
                        > --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, glivick <glivick@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Anyone who wants a copy of the C++ program written by Alex Brown, please
                        > > send me a PM to glivick@ It will come as a .zip file.
                        > >
                        > > Alex wrote it to run an ER III. As Alex makes clear, and I pass along,
                        > > you are at your own risk running this. Also be aware that it doesn't
                        > > completely work yet, so there will be additional changes you will likely
                        > > need to make. On the bright side, it is a console program, and has a
                        > > sln file with it that runs on the free Microsoft Visual Studio suite.
                        > >
                        > > Thanks,
                        > >
                        > > Gary Livick
                        > >

                        > > On 4/3/2013 11:22 PM, amar wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Hi Glivick,
                        > > >
                        > > > Is that me who told how to make the robot work via Win7? Can I have
                        > > > your C program draft please?
                        > > >
                        > > > Amar.
                        > > >
                        > > > --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com

                      • glivick