Hello

  • matrix15_m
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2013
      Does anyone have a robot for sale?
    • mark hubrich
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2013

        Check ebay. There is usually a few at any given time.

        On Mar 2, 2013 4:36 PM, "matrix15_m" <matrix15_m@...> wrote:

        Does anyone have a robot for sale?

      • Washington, James - CKHS
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013

          I do. . . .Scorbot   ER-V  - controller-  linear slide base – teach pendant -

          contact ohiwish@...

          Jim

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
              Which model are you looking at?

              --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "matrix15_m" <matrix15_m@...> wrote:

              > Does anyone have a robot for sale?

            • sergiosal89
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
                Sorry I should have written this on my previous post. I have an ER4 PC Robot with the I/O controller and older PC with the software already installed on it

                --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "matrix15_m" <matrix15_m@...> wrote:

                > Does anyone have a robot for sale?

              • Roy Smolky
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 5, 2013
                  Do you have a CAD model of the robot?

                  Roy

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 6, 2013

                    I think i made one a while back. Take a look in the files section.