Re: ER 3 Controller, I am still in need of one...

  • rockloungestudios@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2013
      Hi Ted, can you post a photo on the controller? or send a photo to me at my email address zoc3@... . Have you plugged it in to see if it lights up? Shipping shouldn't exceed $25.00 or $30.00 dollars. Where are you located? I'm intrested.

      Thanks,

      Chris

      --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "freevilturnip" wrote:

      > I have an ER3 controller I picked up as part of an auction lot, and I still have not found an arm to go with it, so I really don't have a use for it.
      >
      > I can't guarantee it works, as it has never been tested, and when I got it, the plastic covers for the "reset" and "motor" buttons had already been broken off.
      > They could probably be fixed.
      > In short, I have one, but I'm not sure it is in the kind of shape anyone would want it in though.
      > Also, it's HEAVY. Shipping costs are not going to be pretty, even if it was certain to be working.
      >
      > In other news, I am apparently not a very good salesman.
      >
      > -Ted
      >
      > --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "rockloungestudios@" wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > I am still looking for an ER 3 controller if anyone has one they can sell. Thanks, Chris

    • MichaelD
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
        Not to much to ship USPS.

        --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "freevilturnip" <evilturnip@...> wrote:

        > I have an ER3 controller I picked up as part of an auction lot, and I still have not found an arm to go with it, so I really don't have a use for it.
        >
        > I can't guarantee it works, as it has never been tested, and when I got it, the plastic covers for the "reset" and "motor" buttons had already been broken off.
        > They could probably be fixed.
        > In short, I have one, but I'm not sure it is in the kind of shape anyone would want it in though.
        > Also, it's HEAVY. Shipping costs are not going to be pretty, even if it was certain to be working.
        >
        > In other news, I am apparently not a very good salesman.
        >
        > -Ted
        >
        > --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "rockloungestudios@" <zoc3@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi All,
        > >
        > > I am still looking for an ER 3 controller if anyone has one they can sell. Thanks, Chris

      • Don Domes
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013

          What part of the country are you in?