ER 3 Controller, I am still in need of one...

  • rockloungestudios@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
      Hi All,

      I am still looking for an ER 3 controller if anyone has one they can sell. Thanks, Chris
    • freevilturnip
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
        I have an ER3 controller I picked up as part of an auction lot, and I still have not found an arm to go with it, so I really don't have a use for it.

        I can't guarantee it works, as it has never been tested, and when I got it, the plastic covers for the "reset" and "motor" buttons had already been broken off.
        They could probably be fixed.
        In short, I have one, but I'm not sure it is in the kind of shape anyone would want it in though.
        Also, it's HEAVY. Shipping costs are not going to be pretty, even if it was certain to be working.

        In other news, I am apparently not a very good salesman.

        -Ted

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2013
          Hi Ted, can you post a photo on the controller? or send a photo to me at my email address zoc3@... . Have you plugged it in to see if it lights up? Shipping shouldn't exceed $25.00 or $30.00 dollars. Where are you located? I'm intrested.

          Thanks,

          Chris

          --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "freevilturnip" wrote:

          > I have an ER3 controller I picked up as part of an auction lot, and I still have not found an arm to go with it, so I really don't have a use for it.
          >
          > I can't guarantee it works, as it has never been tested, and when I got it, the plastic covers for the "reset" and "motor" buttons had already been broken off.
          > They could probably be fixed.
          > In short, I have one, but I'm not sure it is in the kind of shape anyone would want it in though.
          > Also, it's HEAVY. Shipping costs are not going to be pretty, even if it was certain to be working.
          >
          > In other news, I am apparently not a very good salesman.
          >
          > -Ted
          >
          > --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "rockloungestudios@" wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > I am still looking for an ER 3 controller if anyone has one they can sell. Thanks, Chris

        • MichaelD
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 10 4:54 PM
            Not to much to ship USPS.

            --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "freevilturnip" <evilturnip@...> wrote:

            > I have an ER3 controller I picked up as part of an auction lot, and I still have not found an arm to go with it, so I really don't have a use for it.
            >
            > I can't guarantee it works, as it has never been tested, and when I got it, the plastic covers for the "reset" and "motor" buttons had already been broken off.
            > They could probably be fixed.
            > In short, I have one, but I'm not sure it is in the kind of shape anyone would want it in though.
            > Also, it's HEAVY. Shipping costs are not going to be pretty, even if it was certain to be working.
            >
            > In other news, I am apparently not a very good salesman.
            >
            > -Ted
            >
            > --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "rockloungestudios@" <zoc3@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi All,
            > >
            > > I am still looking for an ER 3 controller if anyone has one they can sell. Thanks, Chris

          • Don Domes
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 10 5:11 PM

              What part of the country are you in?