RE: [ScorbotUserGroup] ER3 Controller

  • Washington, James - CKHS
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2012

      Yep, and teach pendant also.

      Jim  360-265-5023

      From: ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rockloungestudios@...
      Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 3:00 PM
      To: ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ScorbotUserGroup] ER3 Controller

      Hello all,

      I am looking to purchase an ER3 controller. Does anyone have one they can part with?

      Thanks,

      Chris

    • Manoiu7 Sorin
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2012
        Hello

        I'm having a problem with the hardware key. The computer doesn't recognize it any more. Any advices?

        Appreciate all the help
      • Omri Koppel
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2012
          Using the 20year old hardware key with new computers is impossible.  The bios and LPT are way too fast for the chip inside the hardware key.
          Please state the name of the software that you use. Maybe other users have it working without the need for a dongle. They will be happy to share it with you.
          Omri

          Connected by MOTOBLUR™

        • rockloungestudios@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2012
            Hi Jim what are you thinking on cost for both items? Thanks Chris 831 331 8663

            --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Washington, James - CKHS" <jamesw@...> wrote:

            > Yep, and teach pendant also.
            >

            > Jim 360-265-5023

          • mark hubrich

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
                I use a pentium 3 computer 800Mhz and ms dos.