Scorbot V and black box controller

  • MichaelD
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012
      I bought a Scorbot V and Controller box at a flea market over 100 dollars about a year ago. I'm looking to sell it as I only got as far as loading windows 98 on a computer to run the control language. Is there anyone who wants to buy them from me?
    • mark hubrich
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012

        Uh oh, I don't "need" another one but...  you have any pictures?  :)

        On Feb 17, 2012 1:32 PM, "MichaelD" <mtd076@...> wrote:

        I bought a Scorbot V and Controller box at a flea market over 100 dollars about a year ago. I'm looking to sell it as I only got as far as loading windows 98 on a computer to run the control language. Is there anyone who wants to buy them from me?

      • Luc
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012
          I would be more than happy to purchasse it
          can you send a picture

          Luc G

          "Being a Master is about having Courage and confidence.
          Courage to dream something and then....MAKE IT HAPPEN..."

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012
            Hi I would more then happy to purchasse it from you
            do you have a picture

            Luc G

            "Being a Master is about having Courage and confidence.
            Courage to dream something and then....MAKE IT HAPPEN..."

            I bought a Scorbot V and Controller box at a flea market over 100 dollars about a year ago. I'm looking to sell it as I only got as far as loading windows 98 on a computer to run the control language. Is there anyone who wants to buy them from me?

          • Ed Lake
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012
              Yes...

              Ed

              To: ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com
              From: mtd076@...
              Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:31:58 +0000

              I bought a Scorbot V and Controller box at a flea market over 100 dollars about a year ago. I'm looking to sell it as I only got as far as loading windows 98 on a computer to run the control language. Is there anyone who wants to buy them from me?

            • Don Domes
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012

                I could be interested also – any pictures?

                I bought a Scorbot V and Controller box at a flea market over 100 dollars about a year ago. I'm looking to sell it as I only got as far as loading windows 98 on a computer to run the control language. Is there anyone who wants to buy them from me?

              • Washington, James - CKHS
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 21, 2012

                  I also have a Scorbot IV with controller, card, and robot, linear side base, and ½ steel plate stand.  Seattle area – must trade for solder as I am a high school.  Have a Scorbot V also, no controller card, teach pendant, skills board.

                  Jim   360-662-2514