Re: [ScorbotUserGroup] Re: scorbot computer emulator program

  • mark hubrich
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 1, 2011

      I use teraterm on my windows 7 box through usb to serial dongle and it works great.

      On Nov 30, 2011 10:04 PM, "Anthony" <donanton@...> wrote:

      Awesome. Thanks.

      T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

      Message 49 of 49 , Apr 26, 2012
        Hello Mr. Doyle,

        I think I am using the bench power supply only. It shows both Voltage set and Current drawn by the circuit/scorbot. It shows around 0.3-0.4A
        for a normal load and >0.5A for overload. I think I have to check the belt tensions once. I have the allen key set ready. I will look through it. Thank you.

        Amar Makana.