Hey guys, scorbot newbie here

  • cpiwmoderator
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011
      I recently came into posession of a scorbot-erV mounted on an approximately 48" platform with a screw allowing the whole robot to move left and right. I also have the controller and handset that go with it. I have it hooked up correctly according to the manual, but the screen I got with it wont display anything except for some font info. When I use the keyboard, it just beeps although i can turn the caps lock on and off. I'll post pics tomorrow. Any suggestions?

      I can move the robot with the handset but it only moves in steps, not continuously as long as the button is held for that axis to move.

      thanks
      donanton
    • Anthony (Donanton)