Virtual teaching pendant

  • blueamber42
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008
      Does anyone have software for a 'virtual pendant', sonething like a
      Labview or CVI program that simulates the pendant functions?

      If not, is there any interest in having one created? I'm re-animating
      my scorbots with no pendants and might have some time to create one.

      Chris in FL
      Two ER3's
    • Learning@aracnet.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008
        Chris,

        There are a number of schools still using the ER3.  I am sure they would love to have this.  I teach at a High School and we have several ER3's.

        Don

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2009
          I'm interested in this project, however, It will have to wait until summer.

          I have some web software for the Er3 from 5 years ago and between that and some of the smart people in the group we could probably create a VI for LabView. That would be neat.