For Sale: Scorbot ERIII and Scorbot ERV

  • justouffit
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2007
      All,

      I have three Scotbots with controllers that I do not need any more.
      Please see the description below. I wanted to post what I have here
      before i put it on ebay. please note that my preference is to have a
      local pickup. I live in Philadelphia PA, 19104. please note that all
      prices below are for local pickup. if you want me to ship it you pay
      actual shipping cost. I also have a larger cast iron robot arm with
      controller and am automated milling machine with OUT the controller
      for sale if you are interested.

      feel free to contact me at dml46@...

      -Daniel Lofaro

      Scorbot ER3 $600

      This is the normal Scorbot ER3 with the conveyor belt. the motor to
      the conveyor belt needs to have a new wire soldered on to it but other
      than that it is in good condition. It also comes with the controller.
      if i can find it i will throw in the hand remote as well.

      Scorbot ERV $800

      This is the normal Scorbot ERV. it includes the controller and if i
      can find it the hand remote.

      Scorbot ER3 (Missing Parts) $100

      This is a Scorbot ER3 that is missing a few parts and cogs. also at
      least one of the encoders is broken. This unit also includes the
      controller.